The Kitchen Queen has been designed and tested with economy, efficiency, and utility in mind. The Kitchen Queen works with natural heat convection. The design is a radical and daring departure from the wood ranges of yesteryear.
- Comes standard with porcelain finish
- One piece top- comes with 2x 10 inch lids for easy cleaning
- Reduced creosote- The new design reduces creosote buildup to a bare minimum. Under normal circumstances virtually no liquid creosote is deposited in the stove.
- Larger airtight firebox- with heating capacity if up to 2500 sq ft.
- Reservoirs- comes with either a 17 gallon or 25 gallon rear hot water reservoir.
The Kitchen Queen comes in 2 different sizes to choose from. The 380 and 480, with the 480 being the larger.
The 380 Kitchen Queen is finished in porcelain black enamel, which is easy to clean, and will keep its shine for many years to come. The cooking area of the stove is made of smooth, polished steel, and it has two ten-inch removable lids. It also comes with a optional high-back porcelain shelf or warming closet that is a handy feature for storing items.
The Kitchen Queen is constructed of heavy gauge steel with all seams welded throughout for a lifetime airtight construction.
Large Heating Oven
The large oven is also porcelain enamel coated for easy cleaning and oven protection. The heat is directed under the oven to work with natural heat convection.
The Kitchen Queen is equipped with ash pans for easy ash removal.
The Kitchen Queen comes in 2 colours:
- Black Porcelain Enamel
- Green-Cream Porcelain Enamel